If you are on regular medication the doctor may agree to you obtaining repeat prescriptions. Our repeat prescriptions are printed by computer and you will find a tear off copy of your medication record attached to the prescription. You can order a prescription in any of the following ways:
- By telephoning 530633 and reading from your prescription sheet. Requests are taken after 10am
- By attending the surgery and presenting your prescription record sheet
- By posting your prescription record sheet to the surgery with a stamped addressed envelope.
- By ordering online following registration with the practice
- It is now possible for some patients to obtain their repeat prescriptions direct from the pharmacist. This is called Repeat Dispensing - ask for details. Not all repeat prescriptions are suitable.
Please allow 48 hours from receipt of order for prescriptions to be processed and please remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. For disabled and elderly patients home delivery by the Chemist is possible (please ask for details)
If you have a repeat prescription the doctor will need to see you from time to time for a review. This allows the doctor to check that your medication is still suitable. You will be reminded about your next review by the receptionist or the pharmacist.